Monday, May 3, 2010

Please pray!

We just got a letter from our insurance company. They made a mistake and will no longer be paying for Evelyn's formula. I'm in shock and in tears. We can't afford that! What the heck are we gonna do?????? I don't even know what to think right now. I'm so upset and mad. This is how my child stays alive. She'd be dead without the tube. And you aren't gonna pay for it???? For the ONE thing that will keep her alive? They'll pay for all the tube and supplies but not anything that goes IN it. Figure that out!

Please, just pray that someway somehow this gets figured out. And somehow we can afford to feed our child. I feel like the crappiest parent on the planet that we may not be able to give her what she needs. She was doing so good and if we have to cut down on her feedings just to afford to live, I'm afraid of what that will do to her progress. I'm just so upset!

I know that God already knows the outcome, and I'm just trying to have faith in that. This is just our biggest hurdle yet and I'm not sure what to do.

She does not qualify for Medicaid-either income based or disability based. I hate the State. They are so screwed up. Don't get married and have babies with 15 different people? Free healthcare! Have a bunch of kids and buy the best phones, shoes, jewelery and cars but dont' feel like working? Free healthcare! Too lazy to get a job? Free healthcare! (no that is not directed towards those who are actively looking for jobs. It's to the ones who don't give a damn and are milking the system). But get married, have a job, be responsible, have a few children and pay your insurance premium every month? Sorry. You are out of luck. Find a way to pay for it. It's so messed up

Alright my rant is over. Off to call Children's and see if they have an idea on what to do!

No comments: