She did 24 hour feeds for a few weeks to get her weight back and now we are back to just night feeds which is amazing! We were so scared to do the surgery but I'm glad we did. It made it 10 times better. She hasn't vomited, is off all meds except reflux meds, only gets fed 12 hours a day, has no obstruction problems, and is growing and thriving! She is 42 pounds now :) It was scary at the time but I'm glad we did it
She also was finally approved for Medicaid! woohoo! That's $2700 a month of formula that's covered. That's hundreds each month in prescriptions and copays and deductibles that is covered now. We are so thankful!
So all in all she's doing great. She doesn't go back to the GI until July which is her longest stretch ever. She also is starting to get an appetite and we are putting blenderized food into her G tube which seems to be making her tummy do something! She even asks for food at time. our hope is some day she will be tube free
She started private feeding therapy around here and we love her therapist and she's gotten great results. We hope to continue with her. She also started seeing a psychiatrist for her post traumatic stress disorder but we kind of stopped going there since now her GJ tube is gone which was her big trigger
The kids are doing great. Evelyn is almost done with her first year of real school and I know she'll miss it. She loves her teachers and they adore her! Sophia loved preschool and is sad it's almost over. Joey is walking and talking and getting into trouble. He's so funny and adorable and I'm so so thankful to have him!!! I can't get enough snuggling from him. I baby him a lot since he may be my last child so he still gets pampered :) I have a feeling he'll go to college with his "baba". (bottle)
Work is busy but I'm loving my job and hope to stay there a while. We put our house on the market two weeks ago and are hoping to move back to Ozaukee County. Only time will tell I guess. No bites yet so we may just wait until next spring when Patrick's done with Paramedic school.
So that's us in a nut shell!
1 comment:
TO BAD YOU LIEING CHEATING SLUT
Post a Comment